BEFORE YOU TAKE THE TEST, WATCH THESE:
The CNA exam is a crucial part of your training as a Certified Nurse Assistant. Before you sit for the test, reflect on inspirational quotes from leaders across history. On the day of the test, you can do a lot to control how you feel. A few simple steps will help you focus on what’s important — like preparing for a new chapter in your life as a certified nursing assistant (CNA). Here are some videos we think will motivate you to give your best on test day.
how to register
You may REGISTER to test AS SOON as you have your $155 Exam Fee. This fee includes your first CNA License. There is NOT a prerequisite other than you MUST KNOW THE SKILLS and Written Test Vocabulary Words to test.
- Create an account
REGISTER ONLINE HERE as a NEW USER, Verify EMAIL. Here. CREATE AN ACCOUNT with PROMETRIC:
- OR you may MAIL in the application. Here is a paper copy of CNA Application:
ALL TEST are the same – the test classification is for testing data only.
1. You MUST CHOOSE – E4 – Other Training Classification. If you choose any other code you will mess your application up and will DELAY your process.
2. Prometric.com Testing Sites Codes Regional Test Site do not use other names listed. only REGIONAL TEST SITE- IMPORTANT: Testing Application: You must choose a REGIONAL TEST SITE NAME for TESTING – You may NOT select other places for testing.
The NAME will be found on the DROP DOWN MENU for Regional Test Site.
If you are mailing the application in, you must use the test Site CODE. Below are the choices in Tampa Bay
3. DO NOT put our name under the name of the training school. LEAVE IT BLANK.
4. This program is an E4 – Other Training program – Your application will be RETURNED if you do not follow this instruction and it will delay your process
5. IMPORTANT: THERE IS NOT A PROMETRIC ID Number until you FIRST submit your application. There are 2 places that ASK for a PROMETRIC ID – LEAVE THAT FIELD BLANK until you FIRST SUBMIT your application.
6. YOU ONLY submit Documentation if you HAVE CRIMINAL ISSUES. All others do not submit any additional documents.
7. YOU MUST use a good working EMAIL Address as Prometric.com will do all correspondence VIA Email.
8. We suggest that you CALL Prometric.com if after 1 week you have NOT received an EMAIL regarding your application. Then continue to be pro-active and follow up every 2 weeks. You may need to have a background / fingerprint and photo taken if never worked in healthcare.
It is talking anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks. The time depends solely on the State of Florida Board of Nursing. We do not have any control over your application process
If you have NOT worked in healthcare within the last year, you will be required to have your fingerprint background check created. You must do AFTER you submit your CNA Test Application.
ORI number for LiveScan? CNA Applicant – EDOH0380Z
Direct ALL Questions about your TEST to: Prometric.com – FL Nurse Aide 7941 Corporate Dr. Nottingham MD 21236 Phone: 888.277.3500 Fax: 800.813.6670
finger live scan
Here is a link to all the LIVE SCAN Finger Prints Sites in Florida… http://www.flhealthsource.gov/bgs-provider
Supporting Documents You ONLY submit Documentation if you HAVE CRIMINAL ISSUES. All others do not submit any additional document on. You must submit documentation about your case and the nature of the charges.